Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Secret hiding place~!

Posted by: MїкüĦαт﹩υnεV01,pet owner
The hiding place is for Misa-chu's Poo~! LOL! I don't wanna
get rid of 'em 'cuz they look so cute & lol, wiggly xD
I don't know when Misa-chu pooped in her own house for the 
first time ,I did remembered that 
she pooped in her trophy room.
The second time just happen a while ago,
4 flies are flying around, I was looking for food at  the
"kitchen" when I saw her laugh for no reason, I 
knew she was about to poop, lol, I was right.
Oh yeah, where the hiding place is located.
It's at the 2nd room, which is the "Trophy Room"
Located here, in this shelf
Can't see it? Try moving this "Sailor Bear Plushie"
(Misa-chu always names her plushies & toys, LOL)
And there you have it, Misa-chu's poo, LOL, I aligned all
of 'em to make it look like it's only one xD.
I made a hiding place 'cuz I don't want my neighbors to see 
it & I don't want them to know that I'm keeping all 
of  Misa-chu's poo. xD I really want to get that
rainbow poo~thingy...Wow, I'm starting to talk like
Misa-chu. It's weird, she uses my account just to
post here, Oh, why can't you make your own account,
Misa-chu??!! 
Her reply: I don't know how to make one
Me: What the hell...


No comments:

Post a Comment