Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Owner-to-Pet Talk with Miku ^^

Posted by: Pet Misaki Ayuzawa, Miku's pet >:3
This happend on May 17, '11, Tuesday
>Miku punches my number of telephone<
>RRIINNGG!!<<
*Pet Misaki: Hello~nyaaa! This is Misa-chu speaking~!

*MїкüĦαт﹩υnεV01: Hi Misa~! How r u?

*Pet Misaki: very fine >:3

*MїкüĦαт﹩υnεV01:So, do u want to join us in our 
swimming tomorrow?

*Pet Misaki: OF COURSE~! ^^

*MїкüĦαт﹩υnεV01: But..you'll hav 2 pay 2

*Pet Misaki: Oh-min! Here...*gives money*

*MїкüĦαт﹩υnεV01: Wait wer talking w/ ich in a telephone
right? How did the money get here? xD

*Pet Misaki: I have no idea O_O

*MїкüĦαт﹩υnεV01: Ok..do u want to stay in the cage 
again?

*Pet Misaki: What cage? O_OU

*MїкüĦαт﹩υnεV01: Remember, when u wer still little x''D

*Pet Misaki: No way! I'm already half your height-thingy >:3

*MїкüĦαт﹩υnεV01: I don't know rabbits can grow that big O_O

*Pet Misaki: Very cool >:3...oh yeh, wil yah bring ur laptop tom.?

*MїкüĦαт﹩υnεV01: Nope 

*Pet Misaki: I'll bring mine so that I can now post in our blog tom.!
About the pets & of the high & the seas-thingy..

*MїкüĦαт﹩υnεV01: Oh sure~! Ty Misa-chu~!

*Pet Misaki: I love it when you make nicknames out of
my real name~thingy >:3

>>Click Home<<
|
|
V

No comments:

Post a Comment